We possess broad-based Information Technology experience across many industries and disciplines. To put it quite simply, as certified Digital Business Strategists, we're the best at what we do and you won't find anyone better.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture and Standards
- ERP Implementation/Migration
- Fractional/Interim CIO
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Leadership Development
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance & Metrics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Software Development
- Strategic Planning
- System Development Life Cycle
Company founded 2010. Successfully serves clients in Federal & State government, corporate, small business, medical, healthcare, legal, accounting, gas & oil, and other industries.
- DUNS: 07-999-8718
- CAGE: 89WT7
- SIC: 73790203âOnline services technology consultants
- SIC: 87480402âSystems engineering consultant, ex. computer or professional
- SIC: 73710301âComputer software development
- SIC: 8243âComputer Training Services
- NAICS: 541511âCustom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS: 541512âComputer Systems Design Services
- NAICS: 541690âOther Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- NAICS: 611420âComputer Training
Legal Structure: Limited Liability Company
We deliver world-class websites, expert business solutions, eCommerce solutions, digital business strategies, and IT projects that:
- solve real-world problems and relieve your pain,
- achieve your business goals and those of your target audience,
- meet or exceed stakeholder expectations,
- improve customer conversions and key performance indicators,
- and most of all, produce measurable results!
We've attained a gold-level reputation for delivering projects on-time and budget, if you follow our process.
Download our free CyberSecurity Primer to learn how to start protecting your business and personal assets from bad actors.
- Federal Security LevelâSecret (inactive)
- Space and Naval Warfare Command (Atlantic)âBusiness Analysis
- Veterans AdministrationâBusiness Analysis for web portal
- U.S. State DepartmentâWeb development for embassy and consulate site remodeling world-wide.
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation ServiceâWeb Application Development project
- University of ConnecticutâEstablished Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Program; Led $1.2M Critical Infrastructure Protection project.
- University of WashingtonâWeb Application to support STEM program and operational data store to facilitate U.S. Dept. of Education reporting requirements.
- Southern Home DesignsâExpert business solution to market and sell home design architectural plans. (Visit HousePlanWorks.com).
- Pfizer Research and Development DivisionâLed the Human Resources Information Systems Department. Served on multiple Corporate level planning and governance boards. Led software development teams of 30+ consultants and 7 FTEs
7283 NC Hwy 42 W Ste 102
Raleigh, NC 27603-7530