We possess broad-based Information Technology experience across many industries and disciplines. To put it quite simply, as certified Digital Business Strategists, we're the best at what we do and you won't find anyone better.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture and Standards
- ERP Implementation/Migration
- Fractional/Interim CIO
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Leadership Development
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance & Metrics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Software Development
- Strategic Planning
- System Development Life Cycle
Company founded 2010. Successfully serves clients in Federal & State government, corporate, small business, medical, healthcare, legal, accounting, gas & oil, and other industries.
- DUNS: 07-999-8718
- CAGE: 89WT7
- SIC: 73790203—Online services technology consultants
- SIC: 87480402—Systems engineering consultant, ex. computer or professional
- SIC: 73710301—Computer software development
- SIC: 8243—Computer Training Services
- NAICS: 541511—Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS: 541512—Computer Systems Design Services
- NAICS: 541690—Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- NAICS: 611420—Computer Training
Legal Structure: Limited Liability Company
We deliver world-class websites, expert business solutions, eCommerce solutions, digital business strategies, and IT projects that:
- solve real-world problems and relieve your pain,
- achieve your business goals and those of your target audience,
- meet or exceed stakeholder expectations,
- improve customer conversions and key performance indicators,
- and most of all, produce measurable results!
We've attained a gold-level reputation for delivering projects on-time and budget, if you follow our process.
Download our free CyberSecurity Primer to learn how to start protecting your business and personal assets from bad actors.
- Federal Security Level—Secret (inactive)
- Space and Naval Warfare Command (Atlantic)—Business Analysis
- Veterans Administration—Business Analysis for web portal
- U.S. State Department—Web development for embassy and consulate site remodeling world-wide.
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service—Web Application Development project
- University of Connecticut—Established Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Program; Led $1.2M Critical Infrastructure Protection project.
- University of Washington—Web Application to support STEM program and operational data store to facilitate U.S. Dept. of Education reporting requirements.
- Southern Home Designs—Expert business solution to market and sell home design architectural plans. (Visit HousePlanWorks.com).
- Pfizer Research and Development Division—Led the Human Resources Information Systems Department. Served on multiple Corporate level planning and governance boards. Led software development teams of 30+ consultants and 7 FTEs