We have broad-based Information Technology experience across many industries and disciplines. To put it quite simply, as certified Digital Business Strategists, we're the best at what we do and you won't find anyone better.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture and Standards
- ERP Implementation/Migration
- Fractional/Interim CIO
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Leadership Development
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance & Metrics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Software Development
- Strategic Planning
- System Development Life Cycle
Company founded 2010. Successfully serves clients in Federal & State government, corporate, small business, medical, healthcare, legal, accounting, gas & oil, and other industries.
- DUNS: 07-999-8718
- CAGE: 89WT7
- SIC: 73790203—Online services technology consultants
- SIC: 87480402—Systems engineering consultant, ex. computer or professional
- SIC: 73710301—Computer software development
- SIC: 8243—Computer Training Services
- NAICS: 541511—Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS: 541512—Computer Systems Design Services
- NAICS: 541690—Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- NAICS: 611420—Computer Training
Legal Structure: Limited Liability Company
We deliver world-class websites, business applications, eCommerce solutions, digital business strategies, and IT projects that:
- solve real-world problems and relieve your pain,
- achieve your business needs and those of your target audience,
- meet or exceed stakeholder expectations,
- improve customer conversions and key performance indicators,
- and most of all, produce measurable results!
We have a 100% success rate for delivering projects on-time and budget, if you follow our process.
Take our free 50-point Growth Assessment website audit and learn how to increase your online leads and customer conversions by 30%-50% or more. https://victorfont.com/audit/
- Space and Naval Warfare Command (Atlantic)—Business Analysis
- Veterans Administration—Business Analysis for web portal
- U.S. State Department—Web development for embassy and consulate site remodeling world-wide.
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service—Web Application Development project
- University of Connecticut—Established Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Program; Led $1.2M Critical Infrastructure Protection project.
- University of Washington—Web Application to support STEM program and operational data store to facilitate U.S. Dept. of Education reporting requirements.