- Accessibility Statement for Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC.
- Measures to support accessibility
- Conformance status
- Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
- Technical specifications
- Limitations and alternatives
- Assessment approach
- Evaluation report
- Formal approval of this accessibility statement
- Formal complaints
Accessibility Statement for Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC.
Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC.:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC.
- Phone: 1-844-842-3668
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 7283 NC Hwy 42 W Ste 102, Raleigh, NC 27603-7530
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All modern browsers and operating systems
Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. is not compatible with:
- Old or abandoned browsers, e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 and below, and previous versions of Google Chrome, Apple’s Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
- Alternative or cross-platform browsers such as Mozilla SeaMonkey, Windows K-Meleon, Mac Omniweb and iCab, or Linux Konqueror and Epiphany; and any others out there that we haven’t heard about.
Accessibility of Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC., there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC.:
- 3rd Party components such as chat bot: Chat bot is non-conforming because We cannot ensure the quality of 3rd party components. We are discussing this issue with 3rd party vendors and providing technical details about how to bring their components into compliance.
- Old images and content: Old images may be missing ALT text. Old content may be missing title text in links. Old content was added prior to the adoption of WCAG standards. We are systematically reviewing old content for non-conformance and fixing any issues as they are discovered.
Please report any issues if you encounter them.
Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. assessed the accessibility of Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC. is available at: http://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://victorfont.com/.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC
Victor M. Font Jr.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
This statement was created on April 20, 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.