We encourage your comments and product reviews on this site and hope you will join the discussions. We review comments before they're posted, and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product won't make the cut. We also expect a basic level of civility; this is a family-friendly site, disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are out-of-bounds.
By posting on our site, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering.
- You may not post anonymously. The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and email address. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs or email addresses, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy. Email addresses are required for commenting. They are not published on the site nor shared. The site owner may use them to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection. All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment or product review will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within a comment or product review.
- Language and Manners. This site is “family friendly” and comments that include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the site owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice!
- HTML Tags Not Allowed. This site is setup to automatically remove HTML tags from comments and product reviews.
- A Comment is Conversation. A comment that does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone and others are likely thinking similarly. Post your question as a comment rather than emailing us. It is a better use of our time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar emails.
- You may disagree with us. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with us—or anyone else for that matter, please do so in a way that is respectful.
- How The Site Owner Will Respond. Comments on this site will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. The site owner may or may not respond privately via email or other communication method to a comment or product review.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear. If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the site owner through our contact page.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted. In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this site’s comments product reviews. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the site owner, or any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this site could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam. Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked. Anyone who violates this Comment and Product Review Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this site.
- All Rights Reserved. The site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless. All comments and product reviews within this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment and/or product review on our site, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, VictorFont.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this comment and product review policy facilitates this purpose.