Victor Font delivers key note presentations or participates in panel discussions for a wide variety of Information Technology topics.
If you have an opportunity, the easiest way to find out if there's a fit for your need is to call 919-604-5828.
Victor has presented to hundreds of businesses, educational institutions, government organizations, and thousands from around the world.
Popular topics include:
- Your Digital Presence and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Improving Your Online Business
- The Power of the Online Community, Building an Audience
- The Journey to Authentic Leadership
- GDPR Compliance and the United States
- Nailing Your System Development Life Cycle
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
A typical keynote is 45 - 60 minutes for $5K.
Half-day workshops are $7K and full-day workshops are $10K.
Additional fee required for travel and 2 nights' accommodation if outside of the Research Triangle area (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill).
For more information on booking Victor for your next event or meeting, please use the convenient form below or call 919-604-5828.