A successful website doesn’t just look great. It's easy to maintain!
We build websites using the WordPress platform and the Genesis Framework. WordPress is the most popular open-source Content Management System in the world. It makes editing your website as easy as editing a Word document. The Genesis Framework is a tool for efficiently developing complex websites. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, it let’s you customize what’s unique (like the look and feel), while maintaining a clean, secure and well-built code base. This website is built upon the Genesis Framework and the Parallax Pro Theme.
Genesis Theme Framework
Here’s a few reasons why we use Genesis:
- Genesis is Search Engine Optimized: You want to make sure that you’re ranking well in the search engines so readers, customers, and clients can find you easily. Genesis’ clean, optimized code is important for achieving the best rankings possible.
- Genesis Offers Great-Looking Turn-key Designs: You want a sleek, professional design—without paying a fortune for it. The 41 Genesis turn-key child themes give you an array of beautiful frames for your content.
- Genesis Gives You State-of-the-Art Security: StudioPress, the Genesis developer, hired security expert and core WordPress developer Mark Jaquith to make sure the Genesis Framework has the best security possible.
- It's Customizable: Genesis offers features to make it simple to set up your site exactly the way you want it. There isn't a design yet that can’t be built with Genesis.
- The Code is Reusable: Since all the sites I build use the same codebase, I can leverage everything I’ve done for past clients on your project. See my blog for code examples.
Need some help learning your way around WordPress? WP101 video training is available on this website at no cost whether or not you purchase a website package. All you have to do is register and you'll receive access to the training area and any or all of the 17 modules at your convenience—24/7 with lifetime updates as new versions of WordPress are released.
Have employees that need training? No problem! Everyone that works for you who will be responsible for maintaining the content once the site is live can access the training as part of your package.
Each child theme includes detailed instructions for managing its specifics. These instructions are found on the Appearance menu in the WordPress admin area.
My favorite affordable host is SiteGround. Prices start as low as $3.95 per month for Linux hosting. Their servers are fast and they offer 24/7 support in case anything goes wrong. If you have a high traffic site and are worried about using a shared host, I still highly recommend SiteGround for their dedicated or virtual private server hosting environments. They are, in my opinion, the best hosting option for WordPress.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for SiteGround, but unlike some, I only recommend services I’ve used and like. My personal websites have been hosted by them since 2003.
If you need help, please contact us.