Our Tuneup for WordPress Powered Sites is similar to servicing your car. We regularly take our cars into the shop to get the oil changed, tires filled, balanced, and rotated, replace burned out light bulbs and spent wiper blades, and address a host of other repair needs. These are all necessary to keep your vehicle running smoothly in tip-top shape. If you don't upkeep your vehicle on a regular basis, it will eventually spit, sputter, and stall.
Running a website requires upkeep, too. If you don’t service your site on a regular basis, it can become subject to vulnerabilities, bugs, and compliance changes. You can even wake up one morning and find that is has stopped working altogether.
Our TuneUp includes:
- Full website backup to save a copy of your valuable website data
- Vulnerability and malware scan1
- Performance optimization to improve load time for your visitors
- Website software upgrades for better security and latest WordPress features
- Broken link scan and repair for better SEO
- Detailed website review and a report including:
- Performance report (before/after)
- Responsive testing
- Accessibility testing and compliance
2 hours of support, design & development time is included to help fix any issues and implement key recommendations.
1We don't remove malware, but if we do find malware on your site and you don't have a safe backup to restore, we'll ask for your approval to bring in 3rd-party malware specialists to remediate the issues at additional cost.